Friday, January 4, 2013

Stressed Backwards is "Desserts"

I am officially finished Christmas shopping. Yes, the Holidays have come and gone and I am just getting around to scratching the last person off of My List. 

December is typically a busy month , especially with the Middle Brownie's birthday smack dab in the middle of The Season.  Not to mention the added stress of mediation and court dates last month.  So in an effort to unclutter my mind, I brought simplicity back.  Instead of running around at the last minute, I made the surprisingly easy decision to skip Christmas cards and purchase "New Year's Treats" for the army of folks in our lives at after-the-holidays prices.

The best part?  I overcame my apprehension of parallel parking and snagged a space with time left on the meter - right in front of the gift shop.  Score!

A free dark chocolate truffle never hurts either.

No comments: