Monday, November 15, 2010

Deck the Halls...or Me

Christmas Card Photo Panic 2010 has commenced.

New year, same scenario. It's officially that time of year when I realize I have to get the perfect picture for our family Christmas card. Or the world will come to an end. When I make my usually tolerant children crazy with my demands to sit next to each other and smile. Again. And again.

Last year, I let myself off the hook, so to speak. Instead of one perfect card, I decided to do two versions: "Naughty" and "Nice". I never got THE perfect shot, so I just capitalized on what I was able to capture.

I need a new plan. It's just all so stressful. Need proof? Here are some outtakes from last year's Photo Shoot:

OK....who farted?




I'm outta here.




Just where do you think you're going?





I know you aren't TOUCHING me.



Come baaaaaaack...



Thank you. Thank you very much.

No comments: