Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I *heart* Wendy Williams

She is a hot mess. She is way over the top. And I can't get enough of her.

Wendy Williams was radio talk show host for years and I knew nothing about her--except for that one line from that Mariah Carey song, "You all up in my business like a Wendy interview..."

Then she came to daytime television. And she was like a train wreck. All larger than life--literally. Wendy is like 6 ft+ tall and loves wearing heels. I thought at first that she was a man in drag. But I couldn't look away.

Pretty soon, I was planning my outings around her programming. I didn't want to miss a minute of the messiness. The gossip is hot and topical. And she very often says exactly what I am thinking. Her honesty is refreshing. She makes no apologies for her gaudiness. She owns it--cartoonishly fake boobs, big wigs, and all.

We are total friends in my head, Wendy!

How YOU doin'? ;)

No comments: