Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Big Sis!



Today is my sister's birthday! We weren't always as close as we are now (she cut off one of my ponytails when I was 4 and she was 6). But I am honored to say that she is one of my best friends now. (You'd be my true BFF, Char, if not for that unfortunate ponytail incident. Or perhaps that "peanut butter incident" sealed your fate. Ew. I promised myself I wouldn't go there.)

I love and admire you, girl. Your determination and success are inspirational for me and a wonderful example for my girls. You are the best Ti-Ti in the world! We all wish you a very happy thirtysomething-th birthday!!!

PS: We can discuss the terms of the bribe to keep the peanut butter story off of my blog later a little later...

3 comments:

Christy said...

What a lovely tribute. Happy birthday, Sharon's Big Sister!

Peanut butter??? I don't think I want to know. ;-)

Karen the Californian said...

I want to know! ;-)

Sharon said...

Trust me ladies, you are much better off in the dark on this one.