Monday, March 16, 2009

My Dirty Little Secret

I'm all about coupons and sales...unless it's "Mountain Spring" Tide. I'll buy it at full price--even if something else is on sale. It's liquid gold as far as I am concerned. Not only does it clean dutifully, but it smells incredible. The scent takes me away to my personal paradise--smack dab in the middle of the day. It's aroma gently lingers in the laundry, so every time I put on a piece of clothing or unfurl a sheet or towel, there it is. Paradise.

James just doesn't get it. He can't truly appreciate it the way I do. So I've had to resort to drastic measures. Presently, in the laundry room we have 2 bottles of "Mountain Spring" Tide. But only one actually contains "Mountain Spring" Tide. The other holds an inferior detergent. And that's what I use on his laundry.

I'm not proud. But hey, with what I save with the cheaper detergent, James can afford to take me away to a real paradise one day.

No comments: